eTop Technology, Inc. is an IT consulting and maintenance company that provides support to businesses in the Inland Empire and the surrounding area. We provide our clients with remote and onsite support to help keep their network running smoothly. We are a preventative maintenance based IT company that strives to bring a higher quality of service to the IT industry. It is our goal to help our clients build and maintain their networks so as to promote log term efficiency and stability. IT is the essential hub for all business and businesses will continue to rely more and more on the technology that connects us. We strive to keep our clients on the cutting edge of the of the technology curve by building customized networks to effectively meet the needs of the individual client.
- Evaluate needs and problem severity of current and potential clients.
- Provide onsite and remote monitoring and maintenance to clientele.
- Upgrades and Troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Windows installation, administration and trouble shooting on workstation and server level
- Backup and Restore data using a variety of backup hardware and software
- Frequent interaction with clients
- Provide Training to end users at project completion.
- Determine software from hardware related problems.
- Resolve virus and mal-ware related issues.
- 1-3 Years of experience working in IT industry
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Must be self motivated, independent learner who is passionate about technology.
- Must exert competence in determining and resolving issues via phone and remote access platform.
- Project Management Experience
- Must have a current CA drivers licence with insured, inspected and registered automobile. (Mileage compensation available)
- Must have organizational skills and be able to prioritize client needs by problem severity.
- Must posses excellent diplomacy/communication skills when dealing with clientele.
- Must be able to manage a busy schedule and work well in team environment.
- Must have thorough understanding of general networking. (Cabling, Switches, Routers)
- Must have a thorough understanding of all operating systems (XP, Vista, Win7,8 Server 2003/2008/2012, SBS, etc.)
- Must have thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Comp TIA A+ Certification (Required)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (Preferred)
- Comp TIA Security + CE Certification (Preferred)
- Based in Redlands California
- Frequent local travel and some national travel as needed
- Competitive pay
- Fun supportive company culture
- Huge growth potential with rapidly growing company
To apply for this position, please download the Employment Application below. Email a PDF of your resume and a filled out PDF copy of the employment application to HR@eTopTechnology.com.
(Any Word, or text documents will not be accepted.)